- Stays: A two-night minimum stay is required on all reservations. A three-night minimum stay is required during major holiday and Spring Break weeks. One-night stays are considered on a case-by-case basis only. A $50 up charge will be added to the rate for all pre-approved one-night stays.
- Payment: A valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) must accompany all reservations. A non-refundable deposit of $50 per night will be processed on all reservations requested, and applied towards the total balance. The balance will be processed 2 weeks prior to arrival / 30 days prior to holiday and Spring Break arrivals.
- Rates: The nightly rates, listed on the website, are based on the number of people the cabin sleeps comfortably. The absolute maximum number of total persons allowed at each cabin is 2 people over the number the cabin sleeps comfortably - listed on the website - including all children. Our cabins are only equipped to handle this number of people. A $25 per person, per night charge applies for up to 2 extra people. Additional extra people are not allowed to stay in the cabin.
- Pets: Our pet policy varies per cabin. Look for the happy puppy online for our pet-friendly cabins. A non-refundable pet fee of $25 per night will apply on all reservations which include pets. The maximum number of pets allowed per cabin is two. Please do not allow your pets to be on the furniture and crate them when you are away from the cabin. Excessive pet hair or pet urine will result in an $100 cleaning charge. Scratch marks will be repaired and the cost will be processed on your credit card. Failure to comply with a cabin's "No Pets" policy will result in a charge of $100 per night.
- Cancellations: All cancellations must be made personally by telephone, then followed up with a cancellation e-mail. You must receive a cancellation confirmation by e-mail in order to consider your reservation cancelled.. The non-refundable deposit of $50 per night will apply on all reservations requested. Weather conditions do not constitute an exception to the cancellation policies. If you cancel before 14 days prior to your arrival date / 30 days prior to holiday stays, you will only forfeit your deposit. Cancellations within 8 - 14 days prior to your arrival date are required to pay for a 1-night stay, including the deposit. Cancellations within 0 - 7 days prior to your arrival date will be charged for the entire stay.
- Changes: A $25 change fee will apply when you change your reservation by switching dates or cabins. Changes must be completed before 14 days prior to your arrival date / 30 days prior to major holiday & spring break arrivals. Your paid deposit will transfer to your new reservation - if your new reservation arrival date is within 30 days of your original reservation, and with the same cabin. If the same cabin is not available within 30 days of your original stay, we will transfer your deposit to another available cabin. Changing cabins or changing dates cannot be honored within 2 weeks of your arrival date for non-holiday stays - or within 30 days prior to arrival for all holiday and spring break stays. Each cabin is individually owned. Therefore, it is considered a cancellation for one owner's cabin and a new reservation for another owner's cabin. Cancellation policies will apply when changing your dates or your cabin.
- Smoking: All the cabins are non-smoking cabins. Smokers, please use outside ashtrays. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. If the cabin smells of cigarette smoke after your departure, an additional cleaning fee of $50 per night will be charged to your credit card.
- Quiet Hours: Shooting guns, or fireworks, is not allowed on cabin property. Outside loud music is prohibited at all times. Quiet hours begin at 11 PM.
- Internet Service: Moonlit Mountain Cabin Lodging is not responsible for internet service at any cabin.
- RV Parking & Tent Camping: These activities are not allowed on the cabin properties. (A pup tent for kids' play is fine)
- ATV Riding: 4-wheelers are not legal to drive on the county roads (around the cabins) or on cabin property.
- Hot Tubs: Hot tubs are drained and cleaned after each stay and chemicals are added. Please shower before & after using the hot tub. In the event that you are unable to use the hot tub during your stay due to a malfunction, your stay will be discounted according to how many days the hot tub was unavailable for use only if the management company was notified and confirms the cause or malfunction. PLEASE do not allow anyone including children to sit or stand on the hot tub cover. The covers will break and you will be charged for damages. The replacement cost for the hot tub cover is $400. Please supervise all children at all times while they are using the hot tub. No children under the age of 14 in the hot tub unsupervised. No children under age 10 in the hot tub for more than 5 minutes. Children succumb to heat quicker than adults and the hot tub temperatures are dangerous for young children. WARNING: Hot tubs can be dangerous for individuals that are pregnant, have diabetes, high blood pressure, hypertension, and other heart and lung disorders. Please use caution when using the hot tub. Do not stay in the hot tub more than 15 minutes at a time. Doing so could cause inherent risk.
- Trash: Place trash inside a barrel with a tightly secured lid. (Forest animals will spread trash all around if they can get to it.) If it does not fit place additional trash inside the cabin in secured trash bags. We pick up trash for cabin stays longer than 3 days.
- Wildlife: Please know that you are likely to encounter wildlife some can be very dangerous. Please do not feed, or attempt to pet or go near any wildlife, doing so could cause serious injury. Moonlit Mountain Cabins, LLC will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, or medical bills that occur due to encounters with wildlife. Moonlit Mountain Cabins, LLC and each cabin owner has regular pest inspection/control and will not be held responsible nor refund monies due to inside or outside pests.
- Accident/Injury:Moonlit Mountain Cabins and/or the owner of the cabin/home you are staying in will not be held accountable for any accidents or injuries that occur during your stay. You are taking full responsibility for you and all of the members in your party when you book a stay. This includes accidents, injury or death that may occur while using the hot tub or swimming pool on the property. All inherent risk is acknowledged and understood by you when booking this stay.
- Check-out: Check-out is at 11 am daily, No late Check-outs. Please do not leave dirty dishes in your cabin. Please remove cooked and/or stored food from the refrigerator. If you have food that you do not want to trash or carry home with you please leave it but make sure all dishes and utensils are removed and washed. Please start a load of towels using laundry soap, fabric softener and warm water if a washer/dryer is available. Lock all the windows and doors and leave the door key secured inside the lock box with the code scrambled.
- Damages: If we find that items are lost or damaged we will charge a fee to your credit card to replace or repair the item. All cabins are checked prior to check-in and right after check-out. Please do not re-arrange the furniture in your cabin as this may result in damages.
- Lost / Left Behind Items: A $25 handling fee plus shipping charges will apply if you request us to package and ship any items you may have left behind.
- SECURITY POLICY: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transaction. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- LIABILITY: All outdoor activities involve the possibility for risk or injury or even death. We make every effort to secure and make safe all cabins/homes under our management. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner, nor the management company of said properties shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, their families, or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the property/home by guest and their family.
We hope these policies will help keep you and everyone in your party safe and that your stay is everything you hoped for it to be. Thank you for choosing Moonlit Mountain Cabins Luxury Lodging for your vacation.
Thank you for staying with Moonlit Mountain Cabin Lodging!