|Luxurious 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Cabin That Sleeps 4|
|Price:||$215.00 -$225.00 per night|
|Reservations:||2-night minimum (3-night minimum for major holidays)|
||145 Guppy Lane
Broken Bow, OK 74728
Grace's Place is a new 1 bedroom 1 bath cottage perfect for a honeymoon getaway or a fun vacation for a family of 4.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- Queen Sofa Sleeper
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Microwave/Blender/Crock Pot
- Coffee Maker/Toaster/Mixer
- Cooking Utensils/Silverware
- Hot Tub
- Bed/Bath/Hot Tub Linens
- 2 TV's W/Roku/Netflix
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Living Room Electric Fireplace
- Parking For Boat
- Pet Friendly
Pet Policy: We know that pets are part of your family that's why this owner allows pets "with permission" in their home. Pets should not be left unattended in the cabin or outdoors at any time. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outdoors, even well behaved ones, as not everyone is fond of pets and we don't want your family friend to become lost as some have in the recent months. The maximum number of pets allowed per cabin is two. Please crate your pet when you are away from the cabin. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet both inside and outside of the cabin. Absolutely no pets are allowed on the furniture or beds. You are financially responsible for any and all damages caused by your pet. Excessive pet hair or pet urine on rugs, flooring will result in an extra cleaning charge. Any damages will be photographed and reported to you and the owner and you will be charged for the repairs. Moonlit Mountain Cabins will not assume liability for any damages to the cabin caused by your pet. Failure to comply with a cabin’s “No Pets” policy will result in a charge of $100 per night.
Directions from Martin Luther King Drive in Broken Bow (Pruetts Foods):
- Drive 13 miles North on Hwy 259
- You will travel past Beavers Bend turnoff, Hochatown Community with 2 E-Z Marts, area restaurants, and stores, Steven's Gap lake access road, and Carson Creek lake access road.
- Continue North on 259 past the large strip mall sign on the that has Shuck Me Restaurant and the Brewery on it.
- Continue North on 259 less than a mile and turn on the 2nd road to the right as you come out of the curve, the road you turn on is Sailfish road.
- Continue straight up the hill do not turn left, you will see a sign that says Guppy you will continue around the left hand curve then a right hand curve
- Grace's Place is the 3rd cabin on the left past the right hand curve.
- It's the 4th cabin on the left overall.
- You will see a white Moonlit Mountain Cabins sign with the name Grace's Place on it! You are here...Enjoy your stay!
|This customer gave our cabin 5 stars on VRBO
We enjoyed our stay! It was a lovely new cabin and very peaceful... Sarah is very easy to get ahold of if you have any questions during your stay. We plan to stay again!
|We had a lovely long weekend hiding in the woods from our everyday lives. This cabin has plenty of privacy from other cabins. Its not too far from all the great restaurants and activities Hochatown and Beaver's Bend have to offer. This is a brand new cabin and has a wonderful layout. The hot tub is by far our favorite on cool fall nights! Thanks for the amazing weekend!!!|